Guided tours with a speaker (1 h)
Groups of 30 people max are authorized and two groups can visit the park simultaneously.
Visit of the museum; discovery of the works exhibited and of the major events that occurred in Victor Hugo’s life. The writer is very famous for his novels, poems and plays, sometimes even for his political engagements, but also for his drawings.
Some visitor’s guides are available online to download or to retrieve by e-mail.
Creative workshops: workshop groups of 15 people; two groups can create simultaneously.
- Introduction to the 19th-century English calligraphy
The visitor will enjoy the sensation of writing across the paper with a quill-pen, as well as the experience of the refined broad and fine strokes.
- Victor Hugo’s ink wash painting technique
His process allows a light and shade effect as well as the particular dark and poetic aspect of the drawings.
-Visits commented for the groups of less than 15 people: 35€
– Visit of a duration of 1 hour (groups from 15 to 30 people): 65 € besides the entrance fee
– Commented gone deeper into visit (2 hours): 90 € besides the entrance fee
– Visit commented in foreign language or visits Sunday or holidays: 8€ supplement
– Visit commented in exceptional schedules (except(off) opening hours of the museum), 18€ supplement
– Straight ahead in the word: authorization of visit commented, livened up(led) by a speaker outside the departmental museums: 15€ supplement
Entertainment bookings are mandatory by phone or by e-mail.
Phone number: (0033) 235 156 911 (Mondays to Fridays only).